Wednesday 4 June 2014

Queen's Birthday Weekend-Ashleen


By Ashleen

Friday
After what felt like a long week at school, we were all pumped to know that the Queen's birthday meant a public holiday for all!
We, after eating our dinner went shopping.
Ah, Ah
I was yawning and it was not even half-past nine.

Saturday
On Saturday me and my Mum baked a cake, it was a Pineapple and Peach cake, it was very delicious. We were all sound asleep after watching t.v with Dad. We watched: ‘Alaska- The Last Frontier’ a TV series based on a family who live in Alaska, it teaches people about the rough lifestyle they have (hunting in the forests, snow-storms keeping them inside for months on end. etc,etc)


Sunday
Just as the alarm sounded I woke, this was something I surely dreaded.
I better get up I thought to myself, i’d been asked to assist with a riding lesson. I knew I couldn't be late. A couple of hours wasn't too EARLY don’t ya think! Turns out, I had got the times wrong. Finally, 3 hours later -literally.
After catching and tacking up the ponies we were leading 2 girls around the arena.  

The Queen's Birthday Weekend was nice and relaxing as we didn't do much.
The End

Birthday Cake clip art

1 comment:

  1. Ashleen, you need to work on making your ideas flow. You used complex punctuation really well and you had great ideas. Other than that this is a good piece. Well done!

    ReplyDelete