Wednesday 5 March 2014

My holiday

My holiday 
I was driving down the swerving road to the beach trees tussocks littered the road sides a motor bike wobbled and fell my mom stopped and made sure that he was ok we kept going to the beach I stepped on to the stone slabs leading down to the beach I put on my life jacket and got on to the sea biscuit and I started to go on to the top of the water I skimmed across the water and the boat turned sharply I flew out across the water I then saw the distinctive ribbons of the sun setting I then got pulled in to the shore I stood in the water perfectly still not a ripple then I saw that there was a shiny silver thing in the water about a meter away from me it vanished then I saw it again I grabbed at it I was holding a baby snapper I put it back in to the water is swam away. I got a towel and we drove away.

2 comments:

  1. This post has a great load of ideas. There were some unfamiliar word that fit in nicely, but you could add a few more. I think that next time you defiantly need to use more punctuation, eg: full stops and commas. You may need to remember to proof-read before going straight to publishing. This was a lovely piece to read.

    ReplyDelete