Thursday 13 March 2014

My family symbol

The shield with the cow on it is because my family, well my whole family farmed all the way though to my Great, Great, Great GrandFather.
My mums dad, had a huge farm (1,310 achers) I was pretty blowed away when I had heard he  had that much. Also my dad's dad had a big farm too(351 archers, they had about 2000 cattle and 500 sheep.
Know I have a farm, it's not I big, only 3 achers but when your out standing in the fields it seems really big. We have a motobike four wheeler 450cc maybe its a bit too much for the place but it help us a lot.
Back to my Great, Great, Great Grandfather, he had a farm and his son proberly had a farm and so on. In those days every one basically had one. My family is not the technology sort of people, where the people that knows every thing in the outdoor and I know quite a bit of that stuff my self.
I like farming because I love the animals and the outdoors because it's pure and fresh and no fumes from the cars.


BY BRYCE 

No comments:

Post a Comment