Thursday 6 March 2014

My weekend.

My weekend

The weekend was tedious. My brother was at a party, my Mum and Dad were out watching a movie with their friends, and I...? Was doing homework.
I was revising the Pythagoras theorem and trigonometry; it was boring.
Those long hours finally came to an end, I was finished; time for me to eat lunch.

I sat there, stolidly eating my lasagna in boredom.
After I was finished I sprung up, startling my body and strode over to the sink, I needed to clean the dishes. Half an hour later I realised that the dishes were not getting any cleaner than they were half an hour ago, still plain, old and sloppy. It was time to bring out the huge, colossal brush, to get the job done. 

I was fatigued, so I decided to have a paltry nap. My nap went from 2, till 3, till 4,5,6,7,8 I woke up, stunned, the sunset revealing before my eyes, I was exasperated that my quick catnap engulfed into a dog tired sleep. The night dragged along that consummated with a long restless Saturday night.

Jaymeson.

   

2 comments:

  1. I liked your story but could you add more information in to the story like the smaller things between the brushing and your lunch I liked the way you structured it rely gave me the sense that you should have done something else more interesting in your weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris- I really don't think it is up to us to say what people should or shouldn't do on their weekends! However, your comment about the structure was valid. Jaymeson.....I love that you are unafraid to experiment with the vocabulary you use! Good job boys! Mrs S!

    ReplyDelete