Wednesday 19 February 2014

My holiday

"I got the white jelly bean!" I shouted, I reach for a white jelly bean hoping it's coconut flavor not the pungent baby wipe flavor. I slowly place the jelly bean in my mouth...I chew slowly...Yes! It's coconut flavor I'm so lucky! "Are you going to have a go Miles?" I ask, He shakes his head. "Jordan?" I ask again, "No way!" he replies."come on, mum are you going to have a go?" I wait for her answer. "OK I'll try" replied mum. She spun the wheel and it lands on... BLUE! "Your so lucky mum!" I shout. Blue's the best, it's either Blue berry or toothpaste!. She chews the jelly bean, swallows then says "I got blue berry", lucky mum.

Now it's Hayden's turn, he spins the wheel nervously, "ha ha! Your gonna eat centipede!" I shout in his face, "or strawberry jam. I hope I get strawberry jam...What does centipede even taste like?!" He questions. Rachel replies"I don't know you'll have to find out..." Hayden walks towards the kitchen sink, just in case I decide to video him. He nervously places the jelly bean in his mouth and chews a little, then chews a lot. "What is it?" asks Josh, "I think it's strawberry jam"he replies.

After Hayden's turn, only Rachel and I remain. I get boogers instead of juicy pear; vomit instead of peach, and centipede instead of strawberry jam. I keep eating buttered popcorn flavored jelly beans. One more remains in the box, I pick up the white jelly bean speckled with yellow spots, I place it into my mouth and chew..."Eww! It's rotten egg!" I scream, I run to the toilet and knock on the door, but she reply's with a "HEY! I'm in here!". So i run to the kitchen sink and spit out the foul, disgusting jelly bean, and drink milk then water, but the taste doesn't fade so I eat chocolate spread and orange chocolate the taste fades away a bit, so I sit down and eat chocolate till the taste is completely gone. "I am never playing that game again!" I say without a doubt.

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment