Wednesday 19 February 2014

My Favourite Body Part!!!

My favourite body part is the brain, because without a brain I would not be who I am today. Without a brain I would not be able to walk, talk, remember things, think, learn, taste, see or breathe so in question I wouldn’t exist.
The brain is my favourite body part because it controls the rest of your body. Think of your body as a car and the brain is the driver as the driver steers the car around corners and bends and tells the car to go faster and slower as the brain tells you to run and jump or yell and laugh.
The purpose of the brain is to send messages to all your bones, muscles and organs telling them what to do.
The brain looks a bit like a walnut covered with a thin skin of wrinkled grey tissue or like a cloud with multiple sections containing information.
Did you know that the brain is made up of 75% water and that your brain can feel absolutely no pain, amazing huh?

By Alana

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your ideas in this piece of writing, and the sentence structure is good. I think you could work on your organisation and maybe your vocab could be a bit more exciting, but other than that, you've met my standard! Well Done!

    ReplyDelete